Massage effective for managing stress which experts agree that 90% of all diseases are stress-related:
- Decreases anxiety
- Enhances sleep quality
- Greater energy
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage helps a number of health issues. such as:
- Improve range of motion and joint flexibility
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays
- Ease pain medication dependence by releasing endorphins - amino acids that work as the body's natural painfiller
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve skin condition
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Relieve migraine pain
The benefits of massage are doubly powerful if taken in regular "doses".